Joe M. Harris, DDS
We have added this page to our website to help guide us through this unprecedented time. Please know that the most important priorities in our office are safety and comfort. As you know, things are constantly changing these days and we are praying for wisdom and good judgement to help us make our decisions.
Please answer this questionnaire BEFORE coming to your appointment. If you answer YES to any of these questions, please call our office to discuss further. We may need to cancel and/or reschedule your appointment.
(To be completed BEFORE coming to your appointment)
- Do you currently have a fever or have you felt feverish in the last 14-21 days?
- Do you have shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- Do you have a cough?
- Do you have any flu-like symptoms (fever, chills, headache, fatigue) ?
- Have you experienced recent loss of taste or smell?
- Are you in contact with or live with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients?
IF YOU ANSWERED "YES" TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL US AT 513-8100